With over 465 acres Rothwell Park is one of Missouri’s largest city-owned parks. You won’t find a park this size in a town anywhere in the state.
- Rothwell Lake
- West Waterworks Lake
- Two disc golf courses
- Moberly Aquatic Center
- Thompson Campground
- Omar Bradley War Memorial
- Numerous shelters (indoors & outdoors)
- Archery range
- Dog park
- West 43 Wilderness Area
- Howard Hils Athletic Complex
- Moberly Mini Train
- Miles and miles of paved and unpaved trails
- Amphitheatre to come in 2023!
- and more!
A map can be found below with all amenities.
To rent Thompson Campground contact 660-269-8705 x 2040
The Moberly Mini Train is available for weekday private group rentals and corporate events. Contact 660-833-4601 for details.